Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Deep-fried Sign from Above



Well friends, a new day is surely upon us. Thanks to the sprightly young fellow who runs A. Lincoln Blog, I am aware of this story: French Fried Abe?.

Yes, it seems our Savior is revealing Himself to us once again, this time as a french fry.

I know what you're thinking: why would our Lord Lincoln reveal himself to us as a french fry? How could that make any sense? What's his carb count? FOOL! It is not for you to question Him! Approach the Sacred Fry with reverence! The Lincoln works in mysterious ways. Whether destroying entire communities of civilian population, or incarnating Himself as a deepfried shred of potato, He saves our beloved Union with every spasm of His mighty Spirit! Yours is but to praise.

Pilgrimages are to commence at once to the site of the Sacred Fry, once I have ascertained that location. As one of my flock, you shall have instructions soon. Keep watching the Claremont Review of Books or that gay little Remedy blog my groveling disciples run for further news.

The time of Our Lincoln is soon upon us.

P.S. I'll kill anyone who eats that fucking fry.

No comments: